Birdie Toys & Birdie Necklaces
One common complaint by bird owners is the fact that their pet birds are chewing on, and damaging, their clothing. However, this bird toy has multipe uses. .
- Birdie Necklace: These "birdie necklaces" provide alternative "entertainment" for your pet. Wear these necklaces around your neck and your pet will have something other than your ear lopes or clothing to chew on and to play with.
- Bird Toy: These chains with multiple toy attachments are easily draped over furniture or hooked up anyplace you can think of. Any place your pet likes to hang out in.
- I drape it over my chair when I am working at my desk and it stops my parrot from chewing on my chair.
- My parrots like to spend time in the gym with me -- and there is another chain draped over one of the exercise machines which entertains them while I am working out.
- Once your parrot has worked his way through most of the attached toys, do attach any toy you like to it with a quick link.
We customized toys to appeal to the different "play personality" of our pet birds:
- Most of the toys are a combination of plastic toy and wooden toy parts. If you let us know your pet's favorites, we will do our best accommodate you.
|Small Birdie Toy or Toy "Necklace" (US Shipping $6) - This toy works great for smaller birds - up to conure size||$8.50|
|Medium Birdie Toy or Toy "Necklace" (US Shipping $6) - Works great for mid-size parrots, such as African Greys, small Amazons and Cockatoos, larger Conures||$9.50|
|Large Birdie Toy or Toy "Necklace" (US Shipping $6) - These are for larger parrots who LOVE chewing and are great at chewing through stuff. This will keep them busy for a while. And do remember -- you can keep attaching new toys!||$12.50|
|International Shipping Surcharge||$12.25|
|Click here to view an order form listing Avianweb's most popular products|
Prefer to order over the phone or have questions?
Tel: USA Toll Free: 1 (888) 354-4666 / International: 1 (321) 225-8237
NOTE: Sensitive credit card information can be provided over the phone (such information should never be e-mailed). However, following your phone call, please e-mail your shipping / billing address and the item(s) you wish to order to: email@example.com. This process will most effectively prevent any mistakes in the execution of your order. THANK YOU!
Orders can also be faxed to: 1 (866) 796-8651