Mini Eco and Mini Advance Incubators
Mini Incubator & OvaScope win 2011
Learning Magazine Teacher’s Choice Award for the Classroom
Watch your eggs hatch, every time ...
Useful Information: Breeders' Resources (covers everything from handfeeding to potential breeding / chick problems) ... Incubation Information ... Information on Housing Chicks, Temperature Requirements, etc.
The Mini Incubators are small, high quality, low cost, egg incubators combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini offer options for the hobby breeder as well as professionals.
- Mini Advance EX with automatic egg turning and humidity control with external Humidity Pump
They give a choice of convenience, sophistication and price but provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
IMPORTANT: After hatching, the smallest chicks can be at risk from drowning in the water pots. It is advised that small pebbles or marbles are placed in each water pot before hatching to reduce this risk. This will not reduce the evaporation of the water if the level is maintained to just above the pebbles.
- For more information, please scroll down.
The Mini Eco Incubator holds 10 hens eggs (or equivalent) and provides the fine temperature control to ensure consistent and reliable hatches.
Temperature is monitored on a purpose built liquid-in-glass thermometer and although factory set, the electronic temperature control allows fine tuning of the temperature setting if required.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both (ECO & Advance) models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
Incubating eggs need to be turned frequently throughout the day.
- With the "ECO" unit, you will need to do that manually. However, with the optional Egg Trays (not included) - all eggs can be turned at the same time, rather than having to turn each one manually. The inserts expedite the process and also reduce the chance of contamination or damage to the eggs when handling them with your hands. However, the egg inserts will limit the number of eggs that can be incubated at one time to either 7 (with the Standard 7-Egg Insert) or 12 eggs (with the Small Egg Insert).
- The Advance versions featured below will turn eggs automatically, so you won't have to. Please note: It is NOT possible to upgrade the Mini Eco to become a Mini Advance or Mini Advance EX, as the control systems for each machine are different and they are not compatible with each other.
- The Mini Advance Classroom Pack - Chick incubation and embryology kit complete with lesson plan for hatching chicken or duck eggs in the classroom or for a science project. Includes Mini Advance Incubator;‘The Egg Story*’ Lesson Plan Manual on CD-ROM; OvaScope egg scope to watch the live embryo develop inside the egg; EcoGlow chick brooder; Plastic chick enclosure; Feeder; Drinker; Incubation Disinfectant Concentrate. Basically all you need for a successful hatch and amazing experience.
The Mini Advance Incubator provides automatic egg turning with autostop 2 days prior to hatching, countdown to date-of-hatch and temperature alarms on its digital display so you'll always know the status of your hatch.
Eggs are turned by rotating egg disks. Two disks are available, one for 7 eggs of all sizes up to duck (supplied as standard) with a second small egg disk holding 12 eggs up to the size of pheasant available as an optional extra.
Advance control system
The Mini Advance incorporates digital micro-control which allows the user to manage incubator functions via a simple menu on the digital display.
In normal operation the display shows incubation temperature, days to hatch and turning status. Opening the menu allows the user to adjust incubation temperature, the unit (°C or °F), turning interval, turning angle, number of days your eggs take to hatch and high and low temperature alarm limits.
Mini Advance EX Incubator
Based on the Mini Advance, the EX provides vital additional features for breeders of small numbers of highly valuable eggs and is particularly suitable for parrots' eggs.
- The EX version replaces the countdown to hatch feature of the Advance with accurate management of incubation humidity with its proven humidity control system: just dial in the desired humidity level, keep the water reservoir topped up and the incubator does the rest.
- Furthermore the EX gives the user the ability to select a wide range of turning intervals down to a minimum of just 5 minutes – ideal for parrots.
- The Mini EX incubator is a fan assisted egg incubator holding up to 7 eggs which are turned automatically. Up to 12 smaller eggs (e.g. pheasant or quail) can be accommodated using the small egg disk.
- The combination of a simple yet accurate menu driven digital control, fan assistance and carefully directed airflow result in a machine which is deceptively sophisticated yet convenient and extremely easy to use. The digital display shows incubation temperature (in °C or °F). The user can alter settings to control incubation temperature, temperature units, turning interval, turning angle. The high quality clear top allows you to see every second of an egg hatching from every angle.
Please note: It is NOT possible to upgrade the Mini Eco and Mini Advance to become a Mini Advance EX as the control systems for each machine are different and they are not compatible with each other.
No other small incubator offers such total control of all incubation parameters.
The Mini Eco and Mini Advance incubators are designed to use for the education of children although they are not toys and should be used only under adult supervision.
United States Continental Shipping is added in the shopping cart (between $20 - $30). Shipments to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska & Canada are subject to an additional $30.00. A 6% FLORIDA is added ONLY to deliveries within Florida.
When in stock, incubators are usually shipped the same day or within 24 hours (during business week).
Mini Eco Incubator - Manual turning
Mini Advance Incubator
Brinsea 7-Egg Tray (for Hen-sized eggs)
|The Mini Incubators are covered by a 2 year quarantee.|
You may also be interested in ...
- Die Folgenden Produkte koennten Sie auch interessieren
- Usted puede también estar interesado en
- Vous pouvez également être intéressé à…
|The Economic Choice for more eggs||Egg Candlers|
|The Economical Chick Brooders |
(Suitable for poultry chicks - chicks that are born with feathers. For exotics please refer to TLC Brooders.
|Brooders for chicks that require a controlled environment|
Orders received before 12 noon Eastern Standard Time are generally shipped out the same day.
Shipping Cost / US
- Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico: The manufacturer charges $30 on top of the normal shipping and handling charges (as listed above).
Have eggs ready to be incubated? Please make sure to keep the eggs viable by storing them properly.
Guarantee: These incubators are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period of 2 years. However, we will not be responsible for loss of eggs in the event of failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange their own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses.