Quality & Functional Bird Cages - United States*
Cages available in the UK / United Kingdom and Germany
Most cages sold in the pet stores are unacceptable for our birds, not even meeting minimum requirements.
- I only listed cages that are spacious enough to allow for the usual cage accessories and toys. I refuse to list any cages that are too small to appropriately house a living being. There is no such thing as a cage "that is too large" -- provide as spacious a cage as you can accommodate.
Avian Adventure Cages & Playstands: Sizes for Finches up to Cockatoos. Come in Several Attractive & Lasting Colors & Finishes. Easy assemble and knock-down for storage or transport.
Cages for Budgie-sized Birds
- Variety of cages for small birds, such as budgies, canaries, finches, pocket parrots
- AquaClean - Bird Cage Cleaning Systems: Cages with filtration systems that provide relief to those suffering from allergies, respiratory issues or compromised immune system. A humidifier for your bird and dander control for you.
Cages Sized for Lovebirds, Cockatiel, Conures & Like-sized Birds
- Variety of cages for small to medium birds, such as lovebirds, parrotlets, cockatiels, conures, caiques, ringnecks and like-wise sized birds.
- AquaClean - Bird Cage Cleaning Systems: Filtration systems that provide relief to those suffering from allergies, respiratory issues or compromised immune system. A humidifier for your bird and dander control for you.
Cages for Medium-sized Parrots
Cages for African Greys, Pionuses, Cockatoos, Amazon Parrots and likewise sized birds
Cages for LARGE Parrots: Macaws, Amazons & Like-sized Birds
Space-saving & Attractive Corner Cages
Need to accommodate several pairs:
Please size your bird cage so that your pet has plenty of moving-around space; there should be space for toys.
The smaller the cage, the more out-of-cage exercise a bird should get. Most bird cages sold in birdstores are too small. I own smaller cages, and they do come in handy as travel cages / "hospital" cages / temporary housing. I feel strongly that that's all small cages should be used for. If value and function is more important than "fancy looks" - these cages might appeal to you. I raised hundreds of babies in them. They are great.
If you would like more information on cages and which one is right for you, please visit this website.