Give your pet a sense of freedom with a beautiful, high-quality crystal shuttle
When an impending disaster is looming your bird can be ready with the Crystal Flight Emergency Kit.
It's important to prepare for hurricanes, tornados, wild fires, floods or any natural or man-made disaster that can come up unexpectantly and quickly. Don't wait until there is a problem - be ready in advance.
- Also refer to: Emergency Preparedness For Pet Birds
The below kit has all you need (other than food and water) to get your bird to a safe place without much fuss.
- Crystal Shuttle Bird Carrier
- Two 10oz stainless steel cups for food and water for the carrier
- Privacy Cover to keep your bird calm
- T-Perch to give your bird a place to hang out when it's safe
- Blood stop powder for immediate first aid
- Information chart you fill in for emergency contacts of Veterinarians in your evacuation areas
- A toy to keep your bird occupied
- Window decal to let first responders know you have pets in your home (while supplies last)
- Model CS1 - for airline travel and smaller birds
- Size: L 15” X W 10” X H 8”
- Model CS2 - for Amazon and Greys
- Size: L 15” X W 10” X H 10”
- Model CS3 - for Cockatoos
- Size: L 19” X W 10” X H 13.5”
- Model CS4 - for Macaws
- Size: L 34” X W 10” X H 13.5” (Door at both ends)
Other Buying Options
|Shipping / Handling Only $4.95 to All Continental US States|
|Emergency Bird Kit for Cockatiel and Finch size birds||$184.70|
|Emergency Bird Kit for Amazon and Grey size birds||$195.74|
|Emergency Bird Kit for Cocatoo size birds||$213.74|
|Emergency Bird Kit for Macaws||$338.74|
Sales Tax: 6% Sales Tax for Deliveries WITHIN Florida only are added in the shopping cart. Please note - a 8.6 Arizona Sales Tax is collected by the manufacturer for deliveries WITHIN Arizona (this sales tax will be collected after this initial transaction is completed).
Prefer to order over the phone or have questions?
Tel: USA Toll Free: 1 (888) 354-4666 / International: 1 (321) 225-8237
NOTE: Sensitive credit card information can be provided over the phone (such information should never be e-mailed). However, following your phone call, please e-mail your shipping / billing address and the item(s) you wish to order to: email@example.com. This process will most effectively prevent any mistakes in the execution of your order. THANK YOU!
Orders can also be faxed to: 1 (866) 796-8651
Shipping & Return Information
Prices include standard shipping 48 states. Product usually ship within 48 hours but please allow up to two weeks. No returns will be accepted without prior approval and must be unused, intact and insured. The manufacturer may apply a restocking fee up to 20%.
Any Questions?? Please e-mail with any questions and comments.