The Octagon Range of Incubators
Incubators for All Needs:
- Hobbyist & Educators: Inexpensive and Functional
- Intermediate Level: One Step Up - Increased Reliability & Capacity
- Professional Incubators: Features for Advanced Use & Maximum Hatchability
Poultry Eggs or Parrot Eggs
For expensive and endangered species' eggs, the preferred choice would be the Octagon 20 Advance over the Octagon 20 ECO. It’s not so much a question of hatchability, but the main reason being that the Advance offers more control over the incubation environment (temperature alarms and readout of humidity even when not used with the humidity pump).
Octagon 20 ECO - The Reliable yet Affordable Incubator
- The NEW! Octagon 20 Eco egg incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator using the same tough and insulted cabinet as the Octagon 20 Advance coupled to a simple well proven electronic temperature control to give reliable hatching results of a wide range of species with minimum fuss.
- Egg Capacity: Quail - 60; Pheasant - 40; Hen - 24; Duck - 20; Goose - 9/12
- 20 chicken egg capacity or equivalent with universal tray.
- Digital control and display of temperature. Digital display of humidity.
- Octagon 20 Advance Ex: Digital display and control of humidity with external ADVANCE Humidity Pump
- Complete chick incubation and embryology kit for hatching chickens or ducks in the classroom - Suitable for ages 6 and up
Octagon 40 ECO or Octagon 40 Advance Incubators: Reliable, versatile incubator with twice the capacity of the Octagon 20
- Two models: Manual Egg Turning & Automatic Egg Turning
The Octagon 20 ECO fills the need for a basic but high quality and reliable small incubator at a very affordable price.
This new model combines the plastic cabinet of the Octagon 20 Advance and the analogue control from the older, but proven Octagon 20 DX. The Octagon 20 ECO fits the same Autoturn cradle as the Advance but is much simpler to use:
Note: There is no facility for humidity measurement or control in the ECO incubator -- this incubator is specifically designed for the cost-conscious and those who require simplicity over features.
- Egg capacity of 24 hens eggs or equivalent
- Simple and accurate proportional band electronic temperature control
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F but easily adjusted with an easy tamper-proof screw adjuster.
- Flashing temperature indicator and conventional but accurate liquid in glass thermometer
- Fan assisted air circulation proof adjustment
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Tough and hygienic cabinet
- Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
- Warranty: 2 years. Incubator Warranty
Octagon 20 ECO (Recommended for poultry eggs)
Octagon 20 ECO Manual Turn Digital Egg Incubator
Octagon 20 ECO Incubator with Automatic Egg Turner
Octagon 20 Advance (Recommended for exotic and rare bird eggs)
Octagon 20 Advance digital egg incubator
Octagon 20 Advance EX digital egg incubator with humidity pump
United States Continental Shipping is added in the shopping cart. Shipments to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska & Canada are subject to an additional $30.00. A 7% FLORIDA Sales Tax is added ONLY to deliveries within Florida. Orders usually shipped the same day or within 24 hours (during business week)
Prefer to order over the phone or have questions?
Tel: USA Toll Free: 1 (888) 354-4666 / International: 1 (321) 225-8237 | Orders can also be faxed to: 1 (866) 796-8651
Please note: Your sensitive financial information can be taken over the phone; billing and shipping address should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
The Octagon 20 Eco controls temperature with high accuracy using a proven proportional band electronic controller with easy tamper-proof adjustment. A flashing indicator shows that the incubation temperature is being controlled steadily and temperature is monitored with a purpose made liquid in glass thermometer.
The high quality incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it tough and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss leading to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled
with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely
even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is
controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in
two reservoirs in the base ...
More about humidity levels that eggs require at their different stages, and how to regulate it.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon 20 Eco’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a capacity guide for a range of popular species is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the Octagonal cabinet ends. This can be done manually at least twice each day or turning is performed automatically if the incubator is used with the optional Autoturn Cradle which turns the eggs hourly.
All Octagon incubators are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period. However, the seller will not be responsible for loss of eggs in the event of failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange his own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses.
Specifications Octagon 20 Eco (approx)
Quail - 60
Pheasant - 40
Hen - 24
Duck - 20
Goose - 9/12
|Power Consumption |
20 only 35 x 26 x 26cms
(13 3/4 x 10 1/4 x 10 1/4)
20 with cradle
43 x 26 x 30cms
(17" x 10 1/4" x 12")
|Electrical supply |
220/240v, 50 Hz
In order that we can continue our policy of innovation and improvement, we reserve the right to alter specification details without notice.
Expected Shipping Date:
Orders received before 12 noon Eastern Standard Time are generally shipped out the same day (if that is not possible for whatever reason, a notice will be sent to you to this effect). Orders received in the afternoon may go out the same day, or are shipped the next day - depending on the time the order was received and our workload that day.* You will receive a shipping notice with tracking information.
- *Please note: some exceptions have occurred in the high season (spring) or due to unforeseen circumstances that were beyond our control. But the before-mentioned expected shipping dates apply to the vast majority of orders we receive.
- Overnight shipments are available. However, overnighting within the continental United States is cost about $45 dollars, so more than twice the cost of regular shipping. If you would like us to overnight your incubator, please send us an e-mail and we will e-mail you an electronic invoice with the correct shipping amount incorporated.
- For all US States, except the ones listed below, the cost of shipping is $25 and will be added in the shopping cart.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico: The manufacturer charges $30 on top of the normal shipping and handling charges (as listed above). This fee will not be added in the shopping cart, but a separate electronic invoice will be e-mailed.
- International Shipments: Shipments outside of the United States are subject to additional shipping charges depending on the location. Note that we only carry 110 Voltage units. Please e-mail for a quote. Thank you!
Voltage & Plugs: This incubator can be shipped from the United States meeting its voltage / plug specifications. If you are from a different country, please check the voltage and plugs required for your area, and find the adaptor necessary to be able to use the incubator in your country. Please visit this website for info.
You may also be interested in ...
- Die Folgenden Produkte koennten Sie auch interessieren
- Usted puede también estar interesado en
- Vous pouvez également être intéressé à…
|Fewer Eggs, but Great Hatchability||Egg Candlers|
|The Economic Choice for more eggs|
|High Capacity and High Performance|
|The Economical Chick Brooders |
(Suitable for poultry chicks - chicks that are born with feathers. For exotics please refer to TLC Brooders.
Any Questions?? Please e-mail with any questions and comments.