R-Com 3-Egg Incubator
Useful Information: Breeders' Resources (covers everything from handfeeding to potential breeding / chick problems) ... Incubation Information (html) ... Information on Housing Chicks, Temperature Requirements, etc. ... Caring for Poultry Chicks from Day One to Independence
Need Eggs? Suppliers of Hatching Eggs (many will ship!) for a listing of egg suppliers in the United States and United Kingdom
The R-Com Mini (3-Egg Incubator) - menu-driven, fully automatic pre-set plug-and-go technology
- Fully automated incubator - easy enough to use for children and reliable enough for the hobbyists and teachers
- just choose between one of the 5 settings (chicken, duck, pheasant, quail or mystery bird - to be programmed) and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input from the user.
- Automatic egg-turning with auto stop 2 days prior to hatching
- 37.5 automatic temperature control
- Optimum incubation conditions with bird selecting
- LCD shows all information
- BLDC motor for air circulation (low noise, long life)
- Large view window to observe eggs
- Count down to hatch day
- 3 indentations accommodate eggs of all sizes from large duck eggs to quail eggs
- Sensor and alarm if the view window open
- Can be used as a temporary living place after hatching
- Sensor and alarm for water supply
- Floating device to prevent water from overflowing
- Buzzer with abnormal conditions
The photo to the right features the R-Com Mini with its optional accessory, the EZ Scope)
The EZ Scope allows you to ...
- easily inspect the development of eggs without risky handling
- high brightness LEDeasy eye-level control with adjustment handle
- view the incubation process on your computer with your existing web camera (note: web camera is not included)
- Note: the EZ Scope only works with the 3-egg tray that is included - not the optional large or the small-egg trays
The R-Com mini was one of the winners of the 2007 Teacher’s Choice Award for the Family.
The R-Com mini & scope package is one of the winners of the 2008 Teacher’s Choice Award for the Classroom.
R-Com Mini (3-egg) Incubator (comes standard with a 3-egg tray that accommodates 3 eggs up to hen egg size) - $ 143.00 (+ $ 25 US Continental S&H)
R-Com mini and EZ Scope incubator package - $ 179.99 (+ $ 25 US Continental S&H)
SMALL Egg Insert (allows incubation of SEVEN small eggs (i.e. quail-size eggs) - $ 21 (not sold separately - only when shipped with unit)
You may also be interested in ...
- Die Folgenden Produkte koennten Sie auch interessieren
- Usted puede también estar interesado en
- Vous pouvez également être intéressé à…