Yellow-breasted or Indochinese Green Magpies
The Yellow-breasted Magpies or Indochinese Green Magpies (Cissa hypoleuca) are native to China and south east Asia.
Sub-species & Distribution
- Cissa hypoleuca hypoleuca - Nominate Species (Salvadori & Giglioli, 1885)
- SE Thailand, C & S Laos and S Vietnam (S Annam and Cochinchina)
- Cissa hypoleuca jini (Delacour, 1930)
- SC China (S Sichuan S to S Guangxi)
- Cissa hypoleuca concolor (Delacour & Jabouille, 1928)
- N Vietnam (E Tonkin, N Annam)
- Cissa hypoleuca chauleti (Delacour, 1926)
- C Annam (Vietnam)
- Cissa hypoleuca katsumatae (Rothschild, 1903)
- Hainan I (S China)
High Quality Species Photos, Videos and/or Articles Contributions are welcome! Click here to upload articles and images.
Please Note: The images on this page are the sole property of the photographers (unless marked as Public Domain). Please contact the photographers directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.
The Avianweb strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information; however, mistakes do happen. If you would like to correct or update any of the information, please send us an e-mail. THANK YOU!